Hawaii Baptist Institute is an Independent Fundamental Baptist Bible college; therefore, applications will only be accepted from students who state that they are born again and currently members in good standing in an Independent Fundamental Baptist church.
In addition applicants must:
- Thoroughly fill out the application. Click here to download the Application Packet.
- Have a genuine desire to serve the Lord
- Have a High School Diploma or Equivalency
- Provide SAT/ACT test scores or take a placement test administered by HBI.
- Provide a genuine written testimony of their call to ministry or purpose for studying at HBI.
- Submit a letter of recommendation from their home Pastor.
- Must agree to have an obedient, cooperative, and enthusiastic spirit while attending HBI.
- Must be prepared to do college level work. Several hours of study outside the classroom will be required for each class taken.